1. Doctors Accidentally Started a Fire During Open Heart Surgery on a Patient  ScienceAlert
  2. Australian Man Had a Fire in His Chest During a Heart Surgery Emergency  Inverse
  3. Doctors Had to Put Out a Fire in Patient's Chest During Open Heart Surgery  Gizmodo
  4. Aussie Doctors Had To Put Out A Fire In Patient's Chest During Open Heart Surgery  Gizmodo Australia
  5. View full coverage on Google News
We all know surgery has its risks, but we didn't think catching fire was one of them. And yet, that's exactly what happened to a man undergoing heart surgery in Australia.We all know surgery has its risks, but we didn't think catching fire was one of them. And yet, that's exactly what happened to a man undergoing heart surgery in Australia.

Doctors Accidentally Started a Fire During Open Heart Surgery on a Patient