- BREAKING: Mnangagwa raises price of fuel to $3 per litre Bulawayo24 News
- Zimbabweans react to 143% increase in fuel prices Bulawayo24 News
- Zimbabwe fuel price shocker! Petrol price more than doubles The Zimbabwe Mail
- Fuel price shock! Zim's petrol price to more than double TimesLIVE
- Zimbabwe's president hikes fuel prices to tackle shortages News24
- View full coverage on Google News
President Emmerson Mnangagwa has announced that the price of fuel has been hiked to $3.31. He was speaking in a press briefing on Saturday at State house.https:...
PRESIDENT Emmerson Mnangagwa last night announced new prices for petrol and diesel, effective midnight."With effect from midnight tonight, a fuel pump price of ...
Fuel prices in Zimbabwe will more than double on Sunday, President Emmerson Mnangagwa announced late on Saturday evening.
Zimbabwe's President Emmerson Mnangagwa has announced an sharp increase in fuel prices in a measure to improve supplies as the country struggles with its worst petrol shortages in a decade.