- Ocean temps rising faster than scientists thought: Report Grist
- World’s oceans are heating up at quickening pace, says study Business Day
- The oceans are warming faster than we thought, and scientists suggest we brace for impact Washington Post
- World’s oceans are heating up at a quickening pace: study The Express Tribune
- Oceans warming faster than we thought: Study Times of India
- View full coverage on Google News
Scientists say the rate of ocean warming has led to more rain, increased sea levels, coral reef destruction and declining ocean oxygen levels.
New study shows ‘robust evidence’ that ocean heating — an important indicator of climate change — is more rapid than we thought
About 93% of excess heat is trapped around Earth by greenhouse gases that come from burning of fossil fuels
study. Heat trapped by greenhouse gases is raising ocean temperatures faster than previously thought, concluded an analysis of four recent ocean heating obse...