- Russian Space Agency Hopeful Despite Failed Attempt To Control Satellite RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
- Russia's Only Space Telescope Has Stopped Responding to Commands Futurism
- Communication Session With Spektr-R Space Telescope Fails - Roscosmos Sputnik International
- Russia says latest attempt to contact orbiting radio telescope failed CTV News
- Russian space telescope not responding to Earth’s command TASS
- View full coverage on Google News
Russia's space agency says it has again failed to restore communications with an orbiting radio telescope but remains hopeful it will regain control of the satellite soon.
The Spektr-R space telescope is now a mere ghost. Russia's only space telescope recently stopped responding to commands issued from the ground.
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - A representative of Russian space agency Roscosmos told Sputnik on Sunday that an attempt to establish contact with Russia's only space telescope Spektr-R has failed.
Russia's space agency says another attempt by its specialists to establish contact with an orbiting radio telescope has failed.
The effort to establish contact with Spektr-R will continue after 7 p.m. on Monday