- ED missed post-coup golden opportunity: Welsh NewsDay
- Tax relief for business The Herald
- Mthuli Ncube opens up on fuel price increase Bulawayo24 News
- Retracing 2008: Mthuli Ncube Orders Businesses To Go Back To Old Prices- Promises To Refund Later Technology Zimbabwe
- View full coverage on Google News
MDC vice-president Welshman Ncube says Zimbabwe is in a mess after President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s failed to take advantage of local and international goodwill which his administration received after the November 2017 coup which toppled long-time ruler, Robert Mugabe.
Registered and tax-compliant businesses in the four productive sectors that do not increase prices beyond those prevailing before Saturday will be eligible for tax relief on the higher excise duties charged for fuel so long as they can show the fuel was used for productive purposes, Minister of Finance and Economic Development Prof Mthuli Ncube said last night.
The Minister of Finance Mthuli Ncube has announced that Government has decided to provide relief through refund of excise duty on fuel consumed by registered bu...
The government is well on the path of a losing war. They are now desperately fixing prices by decree. We have seen this in Zimbabwe before
The Thokozani Khupe-led MDC-T has called on President Emmerson Mnangagwa's administration to urgently deal with the current economic crisis that has threatened ...